Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of 50%. The final balance is payable 4 weeks before arrival.
- All cancellations MUST be notified in writing to:- Mr M T Thomas, Yr Efail, Aberbechan, Newtown, Powys, SY16 3AX. If notified 1 month before the commencement of the holiday the 50% deposit will be returned less an administration charge of £25.00.
- All tenancies commence as from 3.00pm on day of arrival and terminate at 10.00am of the morning of departure.
- The holidaymakers will be responsible for maintaining the accommodation, furniture, fixtures and fittings in or on the accommodation in the same state of repair and cleanliness as found at the beginning of the holiday. Damage MUST be reimbursed by the holidaymaker.
- The owner shall not be liable to any persons (including children) for any personal injury, loss or damage to the property including motor vehicles.
- The booking is made on the understanding that the log cabin will be at your disposal for the dates stated. Should this not be possible through circumstances without out control (e.g. fire or damage) we cannot guarantee to provide alternative accommodation, in which case all monies will be returned to you in full.
- The accommodation owner or his representatives shall be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the duration of the holiday.
- Pets by arrangement. No pet to be left alone in the accommodation unless secured in crate or cage. A charge may be made if the pet causes additional washing/cleaning or any damage.